Friday, November 6, 2015

2015 Fun Fest/Pumpkin Patch/Pumpkin Carving

Longest title ever but incorporates all the pumpkin fun we had! A couple of weekends ago, we headed to Fun Fest in the town where my parents live and where Mallory goes to school. My parents live close to downtown so we went to there house and walked to Fun Fest. My mom had Mallory's wagon already to go. She's lives the life! I had also forgotten Mallory's sunglasses so Nana offered hers. Stylin!


I knew they had a little pumpkin patch downtown so I put Mallory in her cute Halloween outfit and told her we would take a couple of pictures there. As soon as we got there, we saw her teachers and she was thrilled!


I love these cute pics we got



Love getting pics with Nana and Papa


Me and my girl


There were many booths set up so we walked through them to see what all there was. Mallory got a balloon and many other goodies


We made it to the Kids Zone and Mallory remembered the ponies from last year and she asked Papa to walk with her again


She rode the train


And jumped in the bounce house and went down the slide


She then got to make a sand creation 


And won a big princess at a game - she held on to her the whole time


We saw the Tooth Fairy towards the end and Mallory kept going up to her to see her. She thought she was the best!


After a fun time, we left Nana and Papa to work their booth and headed back. Mallory was worn out so she just enjoyed the ride back, while holding tight to her new princesses. :)


Keeping along with the pumpkin theme, the last Sunday in October, my 10th grade girls small group got to together for pumpkin carving


Mallory painted her pumpkin while the older girls got going with carving their pumpkins


They were all very serious with the carving


They all turned out so great!


We had the best time with these girls! I love getting to hang out with them and they loved that Mallory came too! Love them all!


And that was all our pumpkin fun!

No comments: