Friday, July 3, 2015

June Recap

We are three days into July but I wanted to post pics from June! We celebrated birthdays and Father's Day and just enjoyed Summer!

Playing at the splash park


We had to get a new swimsuit so we went with our go to gal, Elsa. As always, more posing


Sliding down her slide in her pool


And after playing hard in the fun, she rests hard


One Saturday night, we went out for dinner at our favorite: Texas Roadhouse. I love this picture Brian got of me and Mallory and our matching shirts.


I love this dress Mallory received for her birthday. She wore it to church and I wanted to get a picture of her in it before we left. Below are the photos I got :)


Mallory and I got to go The Majestic in downtown Dallas to see one of small group girls, Claire perform in her dance show. She did so well and I'm so glad we got to go!


Brian traveled some for work in June and I got this shot of Mallory hugging Brian because she was sad he was leaving


We started using the Oral B Tootbrush App that counts down while you brush and uncovers a picture when you are done. Makes brushing fun!


I got this sweet picture of Mallory reading her books before bed one night.


We played dress up one day and I got this big smile


We got to go see the movie Inside Out with Katie Ryan - Melody and Brooke joined us too!


We ended up the month Nana and Papa's house. Mallory played in sprinkler while there.


And then ended the evening with a popsicle. It's a tough life!


And now we are looking forward to all July has to hold! We are going to celebrate the 4th of July with our friends and enjoy this long weekend! Happy Independence Day!!

2 comments:

The Killough's said...

I love that girl and all her poses!!

Brettni Brumfield said...

Love the recap, especially the matchy-matchy shirts and Dad hug!

BTW< What did y'all think of Inside Out? Delta Mae and Wyatt didn't like it. I mean, DM was CRYING multiple times throughout the movie. It was so depressing and maybe it hit a little close to home... with the whole moving away thing.