Monday, November 18, 2013

Dancing into 30!

Saturday night we got to celebrate Kate's 30th Birthday! She doesn't turn 30 until tomorrow but a fun birthday party was in store for her for reaching the big 3-0!


Kate's mom made a wonderful dinner and Kate did the decorations. It was all so good! We ate dinner, had cake and then it was time for dancing. I didn't take too many photos but I know Kate got some good ones on her camera. 

Kate and Ryan have a nice townhome and they have a long living room which made for a good open dance floor. Ryan and Kate are good dancers so they turned on the music for the dancing to begin...and yes, the dancing queen hit the floor and didn't stop






She danced with cousins Kiersi and Kayden and then it was time to dance with cousin Eva 





And she finally ended the night dancing with Nana


Before we left, Eva had gotten some tissue from one of Kate's presents and Kate's mom made veils for Eva and Mallory.


This will be a cute picture to play on their slideshow at their weddings!

Sorry there aren't too many more photos of the party but we did have a great time welcoming Kate into the 30 club! I'm slowly but surely getting everyone I know into the 30's but I'm afraid by the time all my friends are in, I'll be approaching 40 :)

No comments: