Friday, August 23, 2013

Five on Friday


Happy Friday! Here's my Five on Friday:

{ ONE }

As far as birthdays and celebrations go in our families, we don't have many but as I was thinking about big moments in August, I realize how special it is to Brian and I's relationship because it the month that Brian and I started dating 6 years ago and the month we got engaged 5 years ago. I'm so glad I said Yes to him asking me to go out and yes to be his wife!


{ TWO }

I'm especially thankful because we now have our beautiful little girl. These past couple of weeks, on two separate occasions, I've had people tell me that Mallory looks like Boo from Monster's Inc. What do you think??


{ THREE }

Our town is getting a Raising Cane's and I'm pretty excited about it. I do love me some Chick-Fil-A but I do like Raising Cane's as well. Now, if we could just get a Panera Bread or Corner Bakery...or a Chuy's :)


{ FOUR }

Speaking of food, I love the sushi from Kroger! I haven't been a sushi lover all my life - I actually didn't eat it until I went to a Sushi restaurant with some co-workers in Sacramento and I've been hooked ever since. My favorite is the NY Crunch Roll. Good stuff here...


{ FIVE }

I'm leaving you this weekend with a picture of this sweet sloppy joe face.


Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: