Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mallory's 1st Day of Preschool

Yesterday, our baby girl started Preschool!


The daycare that Mallory goes to has a baby room and then when you are two and the school year starts, you get to go to the preschool room where they have a curriculum they follow and where she goes to school. I kept asking Mallory if she was excited about going to school but I think she was more happy that she finally got to take her new crayons and markers with her ... and her new Cinderella backpack.

I love the picture of her holding the First Day of Preschool sign. It totally shows how excited she was and I can't believe how old she looks in this photo! As we were leaving, I realized, I wanted to get a picture with her so Brian took a quick one right before we got in the car to leave.


I tried to get a picture of her walking in with her backpack but she wasn't interested in any of that.


She was a little confused why we didn't go into the baby room but I went in and took her supplies in with her. She sat down at the big table and ate her breakfast.


I gave her a hug and went on my way.

I really wasn't too sad this morning but I did get a little emotional Monday afternoon when I was thinking about it. It really seems like yesterday she was just born.


Time does fly!

So here's to a new beginning and I'm so excited for all that she's going to do and learn this year!

And here's an outtake from this morning - we do have to take 20 shots just to get 1 good one right?


She thought she needed to hold it in front of her face :)

No comments: