Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday Love

Happy Wednesday!  This week is a week that many have been anticipating because this is the last week of school!! The last day for students is tomorrow and for teachers is Friday! Summer is almost here friends!!


It's a good thing it's almost out because Brian has been keeping me up watching The West Wing. I told him that once he watched the first episode that he would like it and I am happy to say that I was right. But now he's hooked and I'm enjoying watching it all again so as soon as Mallory's in bed, we turn it on.


I was off Monday so Mallory and I went to the park. I love how much she loves to climb, slide and swing. She always wants me to be right there with her and seeing her happy and playing makes me so thankful.


And Sunday night, Brian was playing music and Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman came on. That is the song I danced with my brothers and Dad at my wedding reception. I love it and so Brian picked up Mallory and started dancing. Be still my heart.


Finally, I'm loving my memory verse for the Siesta Scripture Memory Team:

"What, then, should we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"

Romans 8:31 (NIV)

Amen!
linking up with This Kind of Love

1 comment:

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

What a cutie! :) She looks like she was having a blast.