Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summertime Fun

I'm LOVING this Summertime with Mallory! I've had the best time with her last week and this week! I'm starting a new job next week so since I'm not going to be at the school anymore, my Summertime off has been cut from two months to two weeks but I knew that when I accepted the new position and was ready to pack as much Summer fun as I could in two weeks!

Here's some of the fun things we've done together:

 We've enjoyed Chick-Fil-A lunch together,


Swimming with our friends,


Naps together,


Playing inside and outside,


Making a pallet on the living room floor and watching Cars,


Chick-Fil-A lunch again with our friends Lyndsey and Liam,


more swimming with our friends,


enjoying going to VBS,


and enjoyed a dinner date together Monday night while Daddy was at the Rangers game.


As we were at dinner Monday night and my little girl was sitting across from me, I almost started the happy cry right then and there thinking how blessed I am to be her mom. We chatted it up while we enjoyed our meal and I know she may not remember these moments, but I will. Forever

Linking up with This Kind of Love

No comments: