Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the two best Fathers any person could ask for, Brian and my Dad! 

I love Brian as my best friend and husband but seeing him as Father to Mallory has made my heart explode! He loves her so much and she loves her Daddy the same. I love their relationship and she does have him wrapped around his finger whether he chooses to admit it or not :)

Below is one of my favorite pictures of Brian and Mallory. It completely describes their sweet relationship!


Fathers have a special role
In each young child’s life,
To mould and shape them to become
A follower of Christ
To show them the Father’s heart
And help them understand
How God’s love can be their guide
As they take Him by the hand.

© By M.S.Lowndes


I'm so blessed to have the Father I do. I've learned so much from him and look up to him. He taught me about Jesus and I'm still learning from him everyday. From history to sports, I love the conversations we have together. I love the relationship he has with Mallory and I love hearing her ask for Papa. I hope she learns as much from him as I did!


Fathers have an awesome task
To show what love is made of,
So when their children look at them
They’ll see the heart of God
And grow to want to know God more,
To walk in all His ways
To learn from their Father’s wisdom
And be taught how to pray.

© By M.S.Lowndes


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments: