Monday, April 15, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up: April 12-14, 2013

Happy Monday! Here are pics from our fun weekend! 

Friday night, before we headed to Cade's game, Mallory fell asleep on me. These moments are very rare so anytime they happen, I have to take a picture. She didn't get a good nap Friday afternoon so she finally fell asleep for a little bit before we headed out. I loved it!


Friday night, we got to go cheer Cade and his baseball team on!


I love that baseball is family affair so we get to also cheer on Cade and our cousin Jensen


Jensen, Kennedy, Caleb and Cade - love these four!

Saturday morning, we loaded up for our roadtrip to head to my BFF's daughter's birthday party


Mallory and Kinsley buckled in and ready to go! Thankfully Jill and Cooper have a DVD player in their car so that kept Mallory entertained most of the time. She did really well on the drive!


Emmalyn turned 3 and she had a Veggietales themed party. It was at a place with lots of bounce houses that all of the kids (and adults) loved.


Sorry for blinding you all with my white legs coming down the slide. Let's just say I'm not as limber as I used to be but it was so fun getting to play and slide with Mallory.

Sunday morning, we headed to church and since it is getting warmer, Mallory got to wear her dress she got for Christmas


I think her legs looks so long in the picture. I guess it happens while growing :)

Sunday afternoon, we napped, I grocery shopped and Brian mowed - fun exciting times - ha! 

Here's hoping for a wonderful week for you!

No comments: