Wednesday, April 17, 2013

iPhone Dump

Linking up with This Kind of Love - I'm loving my iPhone for the pictures it captures

I was going through my iPhone pics and came across some really cute photos I hadn't posted so here is a little iPhone dump for you.

This picture was taken Easter Sunday and I just love it!


Mallory loves her Daddy so much and this picture cracks me up. All she wanted to do was to squeeze his face and not look at the camera.

This picture is from Max & Liam's birthday party. Mallory loves balloons so you won't be surprised that her 2nd birthday party...


is balloon themed. I need to get on her party!

Lately, Mallory has been so attached to her pink blanket that Shannon got her before she was born


She has to have it around her head at all times. It's so soft so I don't blame her but it did crack me up to find her asleep with the blanket on her head the other night.

Something that Mallory is having to learn is, when we got to birthday parties, the gifts are not for her :)


Zoey got this cute car for her 1st birthday and Mallory thought she needed to drive it and Brynn was kind enough to push it for her.

Finally, we joke all the time about how Mallory loves Cade but doesn't always want to go to Auntie. The picture on the left shows her excitement of being with her but Friday night, she just wanted Auntie to hold her


so Brian was able to get a great picture of them together.

It's too bad I don't have a lot of pictures of Mallory - ha! What else did I photograph before she came along? Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie she is!
stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

Ashleigh said...

She is such a little cutie :)

Jennie said...

I love my iPhone! I always have it with me and can always capture little cute moments! Love the pictures! Stopping by from WILW