Monday, February 11, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up: February 8-10, 2013

Happy Monday! How is it Monday already? I feel like this weekend just flew by and now it's a new week. All that to say, here's our weekend.

Brian was in Las Vegas last week and flew back home Friday night. During the day at work, Friday, I got a call that I had a delivery at the front office. It was a Pro Flowers box with these beautiful roses from my wonderful husband. He said he missed Mallory and I and thanked me for all I did for our family. I think I'll keep him :)


Thank you Brian! They were beautiful. Yes, I said were - I'm horrible at keeping flowers alive :/

Friday night, Auntie came over for a bit to help us with a Valentine's gift for some family members. 


It required red finger paint and I think she was wearing most of it by the time it was over! Thanks Auntie for your help!

Saturday morning, I headed to Target to get some Valentine making materials. Like I mentioned before, I'm not crafty so when good friends come up with an idea and says you can borrow it, you say: thank you Lyndsey!


During Mallory's nap time, I started working on the Valentine bags and had so much fun doing it!

Saturday night, after putting Mallory to bed, Brian and I played a couple of competitive games of Wheel of Fortune


Yes, we are living it up at our old age :) I love our Wii characters

Sunday morning, we headed to church and I'm pretty sure Mallory knows when I want to get a picture of her in a dress because she does everything she can to avoid getting her picture taken


So this is the best I got - ha! I love her heart dress and you will see it again on Valentine's Day!


Mallory and Kinsley after Sunday School. They love each other so much! 

After church, we headed to celebrate birthdays with Brian's family. 


Sweet cousins: Mallory, Emmaline and Josiah. We love being with our family!

And there you have it, another weekend gone but it was a good one! Have a wonderful week!

No comments: