Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!


I love my little Valentine so much! I know she's going to have a fun day at Daycare today because they are going to have a Valentine's Day party and have cookies. She will love that!

I can't believe it's been a year since her first Valentine's Day. I do have to look down memory lane for fun


I remember I couldn't get her still to take a Valentine's Day picture last year and nothing has changed in the part in a year! Always on the go!


And look at these friends we partied with last year! Where did our babies go??


 My two Valentines :)

I'm so blessed to be Brian's wife and Mallory's mom. I love our little family so much and feel so happy when I am with them. I thank God everyday for these two and try to show them how much I love them everyday, not just today. But I do enjoy this special day to celebrate Love! God Loves You! Don't ever forget that! 

I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!

No comments: