Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekend Wrap-up: February 22-24, 2013

Happy Monday to you! Here we are again, another weekend gone, another week here! 

Friday night, Brian headed to visit our friend's, The Stegalls at the hospital because their 9 month old son, Lucan, had heart surgery. Mallory and I were going to go but she wasn't feeling well and I didn't want to chance anything so Brian went on. Thankfully, Lucan is doing well and will hopefully be going home this week.

When Brian got home, it was play time.


Love these two so much!

Saturday morning, we got up and went to eat breakfast. Brian chose Grandy's and their breakfast buffet was very good.


Mallory loves to go out and see new people. She is friendly and always says Hi!

Saturday afternoon, we napped and then headed to my parent's house to celebrate birthdays. My dad's birthday was in January and Brian's is in March so we decided to celebrate both of them in between their birthdays.


We had such a fun time, just like we always do when we are together. My mom made her yummy chicken spaghetti and a delicious chocolate cake. Unfortunately, Mallory wasn't feeling any better so she didn't play too much as the night went on. We went home and put her to bed but she didn't sleep much because she kept coughing, poor thing.

Sunday morning, we were supposed to head to Brian's cousin's daughter's baby dedication but since Mallory wasn't feeling well, she and I stayed home and Brian went on without us.


Abbi, Emmaline and Foster. I'm so sad we weren't there to celebrate with them.

While they were at church, Mallory and I rested.


When you are sick, you get the royal treatment. She had her drink, snack and Toy Story was on the TV so she was good to go. I think it's what she needed because she was up and playing not too long after this.



And while she was resting, I was just browsing the internet and came across these two dresses on JC Penney on clearance so I had to order them, right? I thought so too! Online shopping makes us all feel better :)

Sunday evening, our favorite Estes' came over and we enjoyed Brian's french bread pizzas and the Oscar red carpet


It was a fun evening! Love being with them!

Here's to another week! Hope you have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

April @ Red-Dirt-Mama.com said...

I love looking at your pictures! Mallory is so cute! Hope she's feeling better. :)

Kati said...

I was just teaching Karlyn about the wonders of online shopping last night! he he :-) I hope Mal feels better soon!