Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up August 10-12, 2012

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend! Ours was nice and we just enjoyed the time together we got to have!

Friday for lunch we headed to Chick-fil-A to eat with Lyndsey and Liam. I will miss the lunch dates and play dates with these two but I'm grateful for the time we got to hang out!


I heard how great the chocolate chip cookies were so I got one. I told Mallory to grab a bite and she basically grabbed half of the cookie :)


It's safe to say, she loved it! We had to run to Costco after and she had cookie all over her dress - ha!

Friday night, we ran some errands and then came home. I think from watching all the Olympics, Mallory sees people jump and she started bending her knees and pushing up on her toes. No jumping yet but it's fun to see her try


We would say Jump and she will act like she's going to and then bends her knees and laughs

Saturday morning I got up early to get some things we needed for next week. I don't know why I don't do that more because the stores are never full on Sat mornings and it felt good outside when I went too. Defnitely different that the 100 degree afternoon weather.  When I got back, we headed over to Brian's Uncle & Aunt's for brunch. It was so good. Very yummy


Saturday night, we were relaxing at home and Mallory just went and laid on the floor and started reading her book. I could just eat her up!! 

Sunday morning, I decided to try to put Mallory's hair in a little ponytail. I thought it was so cute!


I love that her hair is getting longer and I need to perfect my ponytail skills.

Sunday afternoon, our Sunday School class hosted a Baby Shower for our friend, Amanda Duquette and her twin baby boys to come next month, Collin and Connor.


I'm so happy for Amanda. We prayed last year that God would bless she and Jimmie with a baby and of course he doubly blessed them with twin boys! So exciting!

Last night, I got both Mallory and my lunches together. I start work today! I actually have to work today and then have two days off and go back Thursday for new hire orientation so not a bad week!


I love both our lunch boxes! I'm ready to do this and looking forward to this new adventure!

Have a great week!

No comments: