Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my amazing Mom! Words cannot even express how thankful I am that God blessed me with her as my mother! With age does come wisdom and while I wish I had told her how appreciative I was of her when I was younger, I am definitely doing it now. She's taught me so much and now, being a mother myself, she has given me love and support as I try to raise Mallory as well as she and Dad raised me and my brothers! Love you Mom!


My favorite picture of me and Mom

Not only is she a wonderful Mom, she is the best Nana in the world! Her granddaughters love her so very much!


Happy Mother's Day also to my grandmother! I love when I'm able to get down to see her and love when Mallory gets to spend time with her!!


Love this pic of Mallory and her great-grandmother

This is right after Mallory was born - 4 generations.

And just because I saw this, I had to include it for my Mom from me:

Love you Mom and Mamaw! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: