Friday, May 11, 2012

"Ready to Pop" Baby Shower

This past Sunday, we had a "Ready to Pop" themed baby shower for two ladies in our class, Regan and Brettni. Did I mention our class is in baby overload?? These are both the second babies for the ladies. Regan is having a boy and Brettni is having a girl - we hope! She was told she was going to have a girl as her first child and had her girl nursery ready to go and had things monogrammed and then, her girl came out a boy - Wyatt was born so we are hoping the sonogram is right this time!

I have to give a big shout out to Lyndsey because she came up with the theme and did an amazing job on all of the decorations. From the diaper wreaths to the food to all the other decorations, she really out did herself this time! I'm thankful to call her friend!


Regan and Brettni standing in front of their diaper wreaths.


We had popcorn, cake pops, and soda pop to drink!


Jill was able to borrow her mother-in-law's popcorn machine and it was great. Sarah brought the popcorn containers and it was all so good! My concern was Jill and I burning the popcorn and setting the smoke alarms off but thankfully all the popcorn came out well!



All the gifts


We are ready to meet all these babies!

2 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

Love this theme and ALL of the decor! Great job ladies =)

Brettni Brumfield said...

I just googled my name and saw the picture of Regan and I, so I clicked the link and here it is!! LOVE IT!!