Monday, March 12, 2012

Our Weekend in iPhone pics - March 9 - 11, 2012

Happy Monday! It is supposed to be a beautiful day today - a great way to start the week!

Friday night, we went back to our favorite - Texas Roadhouse. I'll take those rolls and cinnamon butter any day of the week!

Mallory wanted to grab everything on the table but thankfully we were able to get out without any major damage!

We didn't have anything big planned on Saturday. I got to run some errands and this little girl played to her heart's content. All the while talking, talking, talking



Mallory got her first piece of mail from a boy - our favorite Liam


We can't wait to celebrate him at his 1st birthday party!

Saturday night, Brian and guys from our Sunday School class went to play Top Golf so Mallory and I headed over to my parent's house.

It wasn't freezing but it was cold enough to have a fire and finish off the wood. I love going to their house and sitting in front of the fire.

Sunday morning, after feeling extra tired losing our hour of sleep, we headed to church. I loved Mallory's church outfit but she was in no mood to smile for the camera.

Especially not while Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was on

Sunday afternoon, I headed to Samantha's baby shower that was put on my our Sunday School classes. I couldn't wait to see all she and Zoey would get!

Lyndsey made the cute diaper cake and there was a chocolate fountain. If you know me, you know I LOVE chocolate fountains! That was the only thing I knew I wanted at my wedding reception! I brought a book for people to sign. I saw the idea on Pinterest - instead of having them sign in on piece of paper, the guests sign a little note in the book so you have notes for the baby in the book you are giving the mom. I hope Samantha and Zoey enjoy it!

And that's a wrap! We are looking forward to this week in anticipation to see all God will do! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

I forgot to sign the book - boo! And I was dying for a fire this weekend but we were out of wood! Jealous!!