Friday, March 9, 2012

Just Another Thursday Night

Happy Friday! Last night, I tried a new recipe. If you know me, I'm no Betty Crocker but I do know how to cook a few good recipes. After browsing Pinterest and pinning meals I will probably never attempt (let's be honest), I came across a recipe I had a long time ago and was happy to try to make on my own: Poppyseed Chicken Casserole. Now, I know some of you may think, you can do that in your sleep, but if it requires more than 2 or 3 ingredients, it's a big thing for me :)

Above is what it should look like and after making a big mess in the kitchen, I'm happy to say it did. I just forgot to take a pic of it of completed but my favorite pic is below

Brian liked it and he ate it all. I thought it was really good too and I can't wait to make it again.

Also, last night after Mallory's bath time, I was laughing because her hair is getting longer that it was sticking up straight. Of course, I had to take a photo and as you can tell, she loves the camera. Who knows what she was saying?

Love her!

Here's hoping you all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Tara Moffatt said...

I need you to post the recipe. I love this dish and I used to have the recipe a long time ago, but not anymore.

Lyndsey said...

That's looks good! Yes I think you should post the recipe too!

Amanda said...

Just click the words "Poppyseed Chicken Casserole" and it will take you to the link with the recipe! It was sooo good!