Monday, February 6, 2012

Our Weekend in iPhone pics - February 3 - 5, 2012

Happy Monday! First off, I want to say thank you for all of your kind words and support! It really means a lot to me! I'm excited!

Friday was my last day at work so here is my cube one last time with my box of things to come home with me

Now I just have to figure out where to put this stuff at home

This picture was from Thursday but I wanted Janet & Randi to take a picture with Mallory at her last day at daycare.

As you can tell, she wasn't fully awake in these photos :)

Saturday morning we headed over to watch our nephew Cade play basketball

Mallory wore her new tennis shoes and cheered him on!

Saturday was Cade's 9th birthday and he was very excited about his present...

A Bow & Arrow! He wrote this on his list as one of the things he wanted for his birthday so he got it! He loved it!

And yesterday afternoon, we headed to The Watson's house to watch the Super Bowl. The girls were downstairs with the kiddos while the guys were upstairs watching the game.

Mallory and her friends Liam and Layla. They look thrilled to be there!

I hope you have a wonderful week!

No comments: