Tuesday, February 21, 2012

9 Months Old & Other Things

First, I have to say Happy 9 Months to my baby girl!

We don't have our 9 Month appt until next week so I will have stats and info later, but until then, Happy 9 Months Mallory!

This past weekend, I'm happy to say that "Mama" is now Mallory's 2nd word. Mission Accomplished :) Now, we can work on "Dada". In the beginning, she would say something like mama, but definitely this weekend, she started saying it more. I love getting to witness all the new things she is doing!

Yesterday, we got to have lunch with my BFF Julie and her daughter, Emmalyn

She's so cute! We met at Chick-Fil-A and at 12:30 pm, it is a madhouse there. I'm just so grateful that Julie and I's friendship has lasted all of our lives and that we are still imporatant in each other's lives. We are both mothers to daughters and it is so fun to be there for each other in this time in our lives.

Today, I'm off to my old office to see everybody - I can't wait to see them all! Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

Happy 9 months Mallory!!

Lyndsey said...

Happy 9 months, Miss Mal! Good to see y'all this morning - I hope she has fun being shown off at work today!