Monday, February 20, 2012

Our Weekend in iPhone pics - Feb 17-19, 2012

Happy Monday to You! We had a wonderful weekend with our family and friends!

My weekend in iPhone pics actually starts on a Thursday this time just because I wanted to include the couple of pics I took at my Dad's birthday dinner. Thursday night, we headed to BJ's to celebrate my dad's bday which was actually about 3 weeks ago, but we finally could all get together to celebrate.

Love this pic of my nieces Kayden, Kiersi & Mom


We all got to enjoy a pizookie - 4 cookies and ice cream on the top = Yummo!

Friday night, we headed to Brian's aunt's house to celebrate the February birthdays in the family

Look at those yummy desserts - yes, I ate too much this weekend!

Mallory's Aunt Pam got her this Easter bib - her first Easter gift!

Saturday during the day, we didn't have anything planned so we hung at home. Mallory's Aunt Laurie gave her this ball and Mallory loved it so we played with it forever.

Saturday night, we were excited to go celebrate our friend, Ryan Ivey's 30th birthday

It was a Broncos theme, if you couldn't tell :), and Kati and Ryan's mom did a great job decorating. My sister-in-law, Melody, made the football cake - isn't it awesome? Ryan was surprised and we had a good time!

We got to hang with some of our favorite people including Karyln and her mom, my great firend, Kati! Kati did a wonderful job putting the surprise party together!

Sunday morning, we headed to church and this was the first Sunday that Mallory went without a headband with a bow. Her hair is long enough to hold a little clip bow - it was so cute!

Mallory and I both took a Sunday afternoon nap while Brian went to Firewheel to get some things. When he got home he surprised me with this:

A new computer! We hadn't had a home computer for us since we both had our work computers but since they wanted their computer back when I left work :) I've been computerless. Not anymore! Thank you Brian!

And that's a wrap. I want to leave you with what I learned last night at Bible Study. Beth Moore said something that really hit home: We has sisters-in-Christ should learn to fight FOR each other instead of with each other.

Zephaniah 3:9

1 comment:

Kati said...

New computer! That's great!! And can Karlyn have a little more of a scowl on her face? ha ha. She and you are now bff's and all. :>

So glad ya'll came to party with us!