Friday, November 18, 2011

Everybody's Going...

Well, it seems that everybody in our family is going to Disney World!

My parents, brother, sister-in-law, and two nieces are headed to Disney World. I know they will have a great time and Kiersi & Kayden will love seeing all the princesses. I got them an autograph book for their birthday so hopefully they won't be too shy and will get some autographs and pictures taken with all of the princesses and characters! I cannot wait to see Kiersi & Kayden and hear all about it. The last time I was at Disney World was in 2004 with my family. We had a great time and I can't wait to take Mallory one day when she gets older!

And soon, our nephews head to Disney World. As soon as some of our family gets back from Disney, some more head that way! I know Cade & Caleb are so excited and it is so neat that all of the Grables get to go! I'm wishing The Gillespies, The Killoughs, The McIntires, The Estes' and the Grables a fun and safe trip! I can't wait to see all of the pictures!

A dream is a wish your heart makes...

No comments: