Saturday, September 10, 2011

Eva Kate

Eva Kate Bradley is here! Our newest niece (born to my brother, Ryan, and sister-in-law, Kate) was born on Thursday, September 8 at 4:56 pm. She weight 6 lbs, 10oz and measured 19.25 inches in length! We headed over to the hospital last night so we could meet this little angel!

Photobucket

Peaceful

Photobucket

Isn't she lovely? Her Aunt Amanda loves her!

Photobucket

My younger brother, Ryan, with his daughter

Photobucket

Mallory meeting Eva - she wasn't too sure what to think

Photobucket

Me and my little girl excited to meet Eva

Photobucket

My mom and dad with their 4th granddaughter

Photobucket

Uncle Brian and Eva

Photobucket

Me and my my brother with our daughters

Photobucket

She does not like to be unswaddled

Photobucket

Look at those pretty eyes

We are so excited to welcome Eva to our family! Congrats Ryan & Kate!

No comments: