Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Friends & Family Time

I have no clever Titles anymore :) Sorry! So, Sunday after church we headed over to my second family's house - The Owens. My best friend Julie, her husband Aaron and little girl Emmalyn were on their way and I was looking forward to seeing them! Her sister Jill and husband Cooper were also there and we always love hanging out with them!

Photobucket

Julie and Mallory

Photobucket


Two BFF's and our daughters. Each holding the other one's little girl.

Monday for lunch we headed over to Dallas to meet my sister-in-law, Kate, for lunch! Kate is due Sept 10 and I can't believe we are so close to meeting Eva. Kate looks great and is feeling pretty good.

Photobucket

Kate & Mallory

This is it. The last week of maternity leave. I knew it was coming and I'm trying to live it up as you can tell with all of the lunches and things. I was going to try and start getting up and get in a routine but that didn't happen Monday morning. Mallory fell asleep on my chest so I closed my eyes with her and enjoyed our time together! Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

Aw, I don't want you to go back to work! I'm going to miss our lunch dates! We'll just have to get better at the Sunday School class lunches I guess :)