Thursday, May 26, 2011

First Night

Just had to start the blog off with a picture of Mallory from tonight. My best friend Julie gave Mallory this dress and her daughter Emmalyn has one just like it. I think it is so cute!

Well, we made it through the first night successfully! The tiredness is beginning to kick in but we are just trying to sleep when she sleeps - which is a lot so we don't get to sleep as much as she does. It would be nice though! Tomorrow we go to our first pediatrician's appointment. I'm hoping everything with her looks good so we will see!

Brian and I have both been trying to figure this parenting thing all out and I think we are doing ok :) Brian has been the best dad and husband because I am so sore from the c-section, I can barely move sometimes. I'm looking forward to being able to move around easier and take care of Mallory withough hurting.

They had this pic of a pain scale at the hospital and I had to rate my pain everytime the nurse came in. I just love the facial expressions beside it to show what number the pain would be at. The nurse also made me give my name and birthday before I had any pain medication - Brian still does that at home..haha. We watched some TV shows tonight and they had me laughing so hard, it hurt to laugh. I'm just being honest - it is all worth it!!!

I also wanted to share some pics of Mallory and her cousins. They all love her so much and I loved when they all got to meet her!


Caleb just looking at her


Cade snuggling her


Kayden meeting Mallory



Kiersi holding her

And...I ordered the below print for me to frame and put in Mallory's room. I can't wait for it to come in!

Finally, Happy Birthday today to my beautiful niece Kayden. I had to miss her and Kiersi's birthday party because it was this past Saturday. I can't wait to see them again and give them their presents. Kayden, Brian and I love you and hope you had a Wonderful Birthday!

1 comment:

Tara Moffatt said...

I love these pictures. I can't wait to meet her. Don't worry ya'll will figure it all out.