Thursday, March 31, 2011

Show Us Your Life - Our Church


I saw Kelly's Korner today and saw that the SUYL topic was: Show Us Your Church and I could not pass up talking about First Baptist Rockwall.

I started attending FBC Rockwall in 2004. I have served in many areas of the church and love the fellowship shared by everyone there. It is also very special to us because Brian and I met there in 2005 and where we were married in April 2009.

Yes, it does have a special place in my heart because I love coming here to worship with my brother and sisters in Christ every week. I learn so much through our Pastor Steve and Sunday School teacher Phil. I'm thankful that God allows Brian and I to serve with so many wonderful men and women. Is it a perfect place? No. It is a place where I know I can come when I need guidance, help, fellowship, etc...

I look forward to Mallory growing up in this church. Brian and I have been blessed to be involved in a Sunday School class that works together to help each other in our class and serve where needed in the church and the community. I love laughing and learning with each of the couples and know that I can always call on them for anything. They have been more than amazing during this time I have been on bed rest. Blessed is what we are.

Our class at Beaver's Bend

If you are looking for a church home, we'd love for you to visit FBC Rockwall. There are many churches in the DFW area and I just pray that you find a place where you can fellowship and grow in Christ!

2 comments:

Luanne said...

yay! I don't think we can ever leave Rockwall just because of what we have found at FBC. :)

Lori said...

The church sounds wonderful!! It's great that you found such a great church family!