Friday, April 1, 2011

30

30 weeks today. It seems so weird to me that in 10 weeks (probably less because of my lovely BP), we will meet our daughter. I'm so excited! I still have a ways to go but knowing that there is a three in front of our number of weeks makes me feel good. I'm also happy that it's April. Finally. It seemed like March drug on so hopefully April won't feel the same.

We went to the Dr yesterday and now that high blood pressure is the reason for my visits, we do get to have a sonogram each time so we get to see Mallory once a week. I'm fine with that! My BP was very high when we got there at first, but I honestly think I just get so nervous now when I go (don't know why - maybe White Coat Syndrome?) that that is the reason for it. Once I went in and laid down - it did go lower.

Our Dr gave Mallory an A+ and said she looked great. Such good news to my ears. She said that rest is helping so to keep on doing what I'm doing. So I will!

Last night, my good friend Shannon brought over dinner, a new book and a box of Famous Amos cookies. Sooooooo nice!

I've been a very good bed rester this week because today is my shower thrown by my Sunday School friends! They really are the best! I'm so blessed to have them all in my life!

Happy Friday and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: