Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Place to Sleep

Last night, we went to Target to get Mallory's crib! And of course, I couldn't wait another day to see it all put together so Brian went to work on it when we got home.

The Box - Easy to Assemble, so it says

And so Brian begins

I love this photo! This is Brian looking at the instructions. He said he just made that face because he knew i was taking the photo but I'm not so sure!



Coming together



Proud Dad standing by his daughter's crib he built. I think he was over pictures by now :)



It's ready to go!!

I helped in the process by taking pictures but Brian said that it wasn't a photography session...haha. I did help some but he did it all! I'm so thankful he went ahead and put it together so I could see it. This is the first big piece of furniture to go in the nursery. So fun!

Thank you to my parents too - we are so thankful for the crib! I cannot wait to continue decorating and seeing it all come together!

No comments: