Friday, January 21, 2011

Halfway

Today I am officialy 20 weeks pregnant! Wow! We are halfway there! I'm even more excited that next week we will hopefully find out what we are having. Let's hope our child decides to cooperate during the sonogram so we can tell whether we are having a boy or girl.

Also, these past two weeks a lot has happened. I have experienced:
  • Feeling the baby move for the first time. I was sitting at my desk at work and felt he or she move and it was a fun moment.
  • Weight Gain ... I think you can tell I am pregnant now :)
  • Buying my first pair of maternity jeans. Who knew how great those were?
  • The sadness of nothing fitting. While I went and got the jeans, I thought I had a lot of tops that would still fit. Not so much...Shopping here I come
  • Cravings...I like Cheese :)

I have to give a big shout out to my husband who has been great! We are so blessed and grateful for this time in our lives. Here's to the next 20 weeks!

3 comments:

The Calhoun Clique said...

Drink a coke or something sugary, like juice before you go to your doctors appointment. That should get baby moving around!

Kati said...

Woo Hoo! Yes, have something before your appt and that's so exciting about feeling him or her move! I LOVED cheese too in the first trimester...I would down a bowl of mac n cheese at 10:30 in the morning!

Lyndsey said...

Congrats on the halfway mark!! Now you can start counting DOWN! And I agree, maternity jeans are the best!