Monday, December 20, 2010

35 Years

35 Years ago today, my parents, Bruce and Cindy Bradley, were married in Lindale, TX. Happy Anniversary to Them today!! Last time I was at their house, I took pictures of their wedding pictures. I didn't want to take the pictures out of their wedding book but I wanted to share some of their wedding photos. I love looking at them!

My grandad walking Mom down the aisle

Just Married - Mr. & Mrs. Bruce Bradley


This is my mom's family - I love my two aunts and their red and white bridemaids dresses :)


And they're off - Dad looking dashing in his blue suit!



And Now

They looked great in their wedding photos and look great now! I can't say enough how blessed I feel to be their daughter. Mom and Dad have taught Greg, Ryan and I so much growing up in their household and are an amazing example of what a Chrstian marriage should be. When Brian and I were talking to his uncle before he married us, he asked us who's marriage we would look at as an example and of course, they were #1 on my list.

They have sacrificed so much for us and probably more than we will ever know. I know I could never repay them for all they've done but I just try to let them know everyday how grateful I am for them.

HAPPY 35TH ANNIVERSARY MOM & DAD!!!

LOVE,
BRIAN & AMANDA

No comments: