Friday, December 17, 2010

Introducing...

Karlyn Kaye Ivey to the world!

Brian and I are so excited for our friends, Ryan and Kati Ivey, as they celebrated the birth of their daughter last night at 8:35 pm. Karlyn Kaye weighed 7lbs, 6 oz and was 20.75 inches long. She is beautiful and we were so glad we got to be there and meet her.

Mom and Baby girl doing great!

The Ivey Family

All the family and friends



Kati's mom with her granddaughter

Me with Kati and Karlyn

She's very happy :)

Congrats again to the Ivey Family!

2 comments:

Josh and Shan said...

Kati looks amazing!!! And Karlyn is beautiful! I'm so glad they'll be home for Christmas now, I know Kati wanted that so bad

Kati said...

Aw, thank you Amanda for this sweet post! That last pic of her cracks me up. I can't wait for you to meet Karlyn, the baby we prayed for so long :>