Monday, April 27, 2009

Point of Grace!

One of my all-time favorite groups was in concert last night at Cottonwood Creek Baptist Church in Allen last night. My co-worker Jodi had let me know they were coming b/c she knows I love them so much and then my co-worker Clay came over and asked me if I wanted to go with them b/c they were getting 4 free tickets - of course I said Yes! So, last night I went with Clay and Nicole to see my group! I sang all of their songs with them just in case they forgot the words!

I am their biggest fan I'm sure! I enjoyed every minute of it - they always make me smile! It made me remember when Mom took me to see the Point of Grace and 4Him in Shreveport - I have a pic with all of them backstage - I look great with my braces and all!

Thanks Clay and Nicole for a great time and I can't wait to see them again...I tried to convince Clay to bring them on the tour!


Clay, Nicole and Me - sorry so blurry!



Point of Grace singing away!

No comments: