Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lindsey's Birthday Dinner

Tonight was Brian and I's friend - Lindsey's 30th Birthday! She wanted to eat at Texas Roadhouse for her birthday dinner so off we went. Our friends Matt, Lane and Lizzie joined us too! I was starving and my chicken fried steak was delicious! I wanted Lindsey to get on the saddle so they could sing Happy Birthday to her but she didn't do it :-(...but we had a great time anyway. I hadn't seen a lot of my friends b/c of traveling so it was fun to catch up with everybody! We had to end our evening by going by Cold Stone Creamery. We sat there for about an hour talking - I enjoyed it so much! Hope you had a great birthday Lindsey!

Matt and Lindsey; Lindsey opening her presents

All of us ready to eat!

Brian and I; Me and the Birthday Girl!

Last stop: Cold Stone!

No comments: