Friday, November 14, 2008

Bulldog Mania!

This fall it has been all about the Bulldogs! Starting off with my dad who coaches the Royse City Bulldogs! I have my black and gold Bulldog shirt to wear to the games on Friday nights (when I am in town)! They have made it to the playoffs their first year in 4A and play tonight at SMU agains Denison! Good Luck Bulldogs!


Me and Mom cheering on the RC Bulldogs!

Secondly, there were was the Bulldog Football team that Caleb played for. I enjoyed getting to see him play and loved seeing the excitement in his eyes every time he got to play! He played offense and defense and I can't wait to see his future in football! I sported my maroon and white Bulldog shirt on Saturdays and Tues nights - thanks to Shannon! I can't wait for next year! GO BULLDOGS!!!

#44 Caleb Estes!

No comments: