Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ft. Lauderdale, FL

My trip to Ft. Lauderdale last weekend was short and sweet and to the point. By the time I landed on Thursday, the sun was almost set so I didn't get to see or go to the beach. The same can be said for Saturday evening (since that is the only other time I'm not working) b/c by the time I got back to the hotel after the conference, it was dark. So I was bummed about not being able to go while I was there but hopefully next time!

If you ever wanted to know what our Production Guys for Women of Faith do during their down time - they play Rock Band!

The Bank Atlantic Center - where the conference was held

The conference was good and the weather was hot! There wasn't much of a breeze each day we were outside so the sun just beat down and nothing cooled us off. No fun but we got through it! Saturday night, I went to eat with some of my co-workers who sell tickets for the Revolve Tour. We went to Azteca's and had a great time catching up b/c I don't get to see them that much. It also had Karoke so we were entertained by the wannabe singers. A lot of other Women of Faith staffers came later and sang. Good Times!

Lindsay in front of Azteca's, some Women of Faith staff ready to eat and sing!

One more conference to go next weekend and I'm so glad. It is nice to get to see all these places around the country but there is nothing like being home!

1 comment:

Digital Mom said...

AWW! Great blog! Did Linds cut her hair?!?!

Thanks for sharing!
Here's mine - http://www.bloggingsmez.com