Monday, November 10, 2008

100th Post!!!


Yes, ladies & gentlemen, this is my 100th post and I am very excited to have made it this far! First, I would like to take the time to thank my friends and family for all of your blog support! I couldn't have done it without you! Although I may not think my life is all that interesting at times, I will find things to blog about! Through blogs of my travels, wedding planning, etc... you have all been here to read each post and for that I am extremely grateful. Your comments are great and wonderful and I love reading each and every one of them - keep them coming!
Here's to 100 more!

3 comments:

BigHead said...

Well 91 more post and I will catch up with you.

The Killough's said...

Yay! I was excited about my 100th blog too!

The McIntires said...

I forgot to even celebrate my 100th. Congratulations on 100!