Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy 22nd Birthday Ryan!!!

Today my younger brother Ryan turns 22! Happy Birthday Ryan! Ryan and I are not only siblings but friends. I am so proud of all he has accomplished and am excited to see what the future has in store for him. He will graduate in December from UNT and wants to be a Youth Minister. I love his passion for the Lord and I know God will continue to bless him and his work. Ryan married the love of his life, Kate, almost 2 months ago and it is so wonderful to see how happy they are. I am very grateful to Ryan for being one of my closest friends when I moved back home in 2004. It was an interesting time moving back in the with parents after being away for 4 years but with Ryan there, it made it much easier. I was so glad I did move to Royse City b/c I got to see Ryan play all of his games his Senior year and those are memories I will never forget. Thank you Ryan and I hope you have a Wonderful Birthday! Love you!





No comments: