Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I've heard No a lot so far this week and I wasn't happy to hear it either. It was an answer to questions I wanted Yes as the answer. While I'm not mad that the answers have been No, b/c I know there is nothing I can do to change the situation, I have been disappointed by some. So in my sadness, I tried to think of the positives and let me just say - there are a lot of positives! While I may have envisioned things one way, there are so many more possiblities than what is on my one track mind. I know this is very vague and I tried not to go into a lot of detail about it all but I've learned that a No to one thing means Yes to another - and that other thing could be better than what you wanted all along.

So, there you go! I'm off to Philadelphia tomorrow and I'll be sending love from the City of Brotherly Love!

No comments: