Friday, April 25, 2008

Relaxing Friday

So I used my comp day from my trip to Spokane today and took Friday off. It was fantastic - a relaxing day. I did go and buy out Wal-Mart b/c I had nothing to eat and seemed to run out of toothpaste, shampoo, and other important simple things at the same time. I came back home and napped during the rain. After that, I went over to Rob and Stephanie's and told Brian goodbye as he and Rob went off the Lake Bob Sandlin to fish on Saturday. Before I left, Cade drew a picture of us (me and Cade) and I wanted to share it with you below. Thank you Cade :-)


I then went to dinner with my dad and had a great time. We went to Cotton Patch Cafe and talked about everything. It was great to have that one on one time with my father. I am so grateful that we have gotten closer as I've gotten older. I try to cherish every moment we have together. God has truly blessed me with a wonderful family.

Me and My Dad

No comments: