Monday, August 22, 2016

Meet the Teacher

Friday night, we headed to Mallory's school to Meet her Teacher! She was looking forward to taking her supplies up to school, see who her teacher is and to see her classroom.


All smiles as we headed in


We found who her teacher was and then found her room. Mallory was shy at first to give her teacher a high five but then leaned in for a side hug


She got more excited when she walked in her room and then her friend Ava came in. They sat over and played with the play-doh while Brian put up the supplies and I filled out more paperwork. I feel like I'm going back to school with the amount of paperwork I've filled out!


In her chair


Her teacher gave all of the students a microphone as a gift because they are all "stars" so Mallory took to the mat to perform.


When it was time to leave, she was happy to give her teacher a hug!


We went to dinner after to celebrate a great Meet The Teacher evening!

It was also a big night for me because I officially became a member of the PTA! Woo Hoo!


And today, we take her to her first day of Kindergarten! Here we go!