Monday, February 9, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up: February 6-8, 2015

Happy Monday friends!! Here's what we were up to this weekend:

I actually am starting Thursday night because as Mallory and I were heading to the store after I picked her up from school, the girl was belting out her Frozen songs and she gets really into it. This was at the climatic point of Let It Go. Yes, we are still letting it go.  Brian got home late Thursday night after being gone to Maryland all week for work so we were both so happy to have him back home!


Friday, after work, Brian and I headed to the hospital to meet my new nephew, Jensen!! Jensen was born on Thursday, February 5. He came early so he is having to stay in the NICU until his lungs get stronger. Of course I'll blog more about my new nephew soon! He's a cutie!


Saturday morning, we hung out and I got excited to see that Saved by the Bell was on TV so while Mallory and I played Candyland, I had it on the background. It was a flashback to my Saturday mornings when I was a kid.

Sidenote: How great was the Jimmy Fallon Saved by the Bell reunion?? 


Saturday afternoon, we headed to my friend, Melissa's daughter's - Ella's 2nd birthday party. Melissa is Mallory's pediatric dentist and Melissa and I have been friends since we were Ella and Mallory's ages. We loved getting to go and celebrate her!


Mallory couldn't wait for Ella to open the Minnie Mouse light up shoes we got her


Saturday night, Brian and Mallory went to cheer Cade on at his basketball game.

Sunday morning, I don't know what came over me but I decided to make my sweet family pancakes. This is special because we always eat cinnamon rolls on Sunday morning so I threw them for a loop but I think the liked it! I did make one heart shaped pancake that kind of turned out.


Sunday morning at church was one of my favorite Sundays: Baby Dedication! Of course, it is more of parent dedication but we are in a special season of lots of our friends having babies and I love celebrating this morning with them!

Justin, Melody and sweet Brooke


Josh, Shannon and adorable Aiden


As we were driving home from church, we saw some girls walking around the neighborhood selling Girl Scout cookies. I was so excited and couldn't wait until they got to our house. I think I scared them when I opened the door because of my amount of excitement. Thin Mints are my love language.


Sunday was a beautiful day! I've been wanting to get back on my bike and the weather was perfect to get back on again. Helmet - check.


After playing for a long time outside, we came inside and worked on a Valentine's Day craft. Mallory loved it and we had a great time working on it together!


We got everything ready for the week on Sunday night and Brian started on our taxes...fun fun.

And that's a wrap! Have a great week!

No comments: