Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up: January 9-11, 2015

Happy Monday friends! I hope you had a great weekend! It's been pretty cold here so we've been homebodies most the week after we got home from work and school so I was glad we had a couple of things planned this past weekend. 

Friday night, we did just stay in and I'm pretty sure Mallory brought every toy out of her playroom into the living room. I cracked up when I looked and saw her just sitting in the laundry basket watching her iPad while enjoying her "tea." She was perfectly content there for the a good part of the evening.


Saturday morning, we headed to her friend Addison's birthday party. Addison is her friend from school and she's been looking forward to going all week long. We went to Groovy's Cuts for Kids in our town and you can schedule a Glamour Party. Mallory loved every minute of it! I am going to do a separate post on the party because it was so much fun!

Here is Mallory all glammed up 


Addison and her friends after their Fashion Show


Mallory was so sad when she had to take her dress off but the glitter in her hair and the makeup stayed on so she was good with that!

Saturday evening, we went to meet Ryan, Kate and Eva for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory - Yuuuummmyyy!!. Brian's grandmother got Mallory this beautiful coat for Christmas so I'm glad she's gotten to wear it lately.


And since it was close by, we did have to make a stop by the Texas Longhorn store. We had a great time and we really appreciate the invitation for dinner!


Since we weren't too far from the hospital where my friend, Shannon, just gave birth, we headed by to meet Aiden Gillespie! Aiden was born at 3:41pm on Saturday and we got see him that night. He has beautiful eyes and was very alert! He was very interested to see what all was going on! We are so happy for our friends and are so glad we got to meet their little boy!


Mallory wanted to get close and see him. She was excited when I told her that we would get to see him a lot of the Yellowjacket Football games in the Fall.


Sunday morning, it was raining and we took our time getting ready for church. Mallory was out on the couch and I had to get a picture of her sleeping. I love pics of her sleeping - I guess because she looks so peaceful...and because she's still. She's Never Still. :)


After church, the rest of our Sunday consisted of watching football and getting ready for the week ahead. I'm so bummed about the Dallas Cowboys loss but they went further than I thought they would this year so that was fun. This restful Sunday was a great way to end the weekend!

Finally, I wanted to share with you that we have decided to do another Blog Link-Up and want you to join us!! We had so much fun doing the Christmas Card Link-up that we are planning the Show Me The Love Blog Link-Up Party! Below are all the details:


So grab the blog link-up button below and join us starting on January 26!


And that's a wrap!

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

I love taking pictures of Liam sleeping too because he still looks like a baby to me :)

Excited for our linkup!