Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday!

Happy Friday! This post is a bunch of randomness rolled into one but here we go:

{ONE}

Mallory loves to read and loves to be read to. Her favorite thing is to pull up her chair and say she is the Teacher and read the books to us like her teacher, Cami, does at school. I love it!


{TWO}

Last Friday, we went to celebrate our friend Katie's 4th Birthday at Urban Air Trampoline Park. I'm so thankful for my Dad who loves to keep Mallory and could bring her to the party during the day. She had the best time and loved getting to celebrate her sweet friend!


{THREE}

We were off Monday and it was a beautiful day outside! Mallory took her Elsa and Anna dolls and jumped on the trampoline. It's the first time we've been able to jump on it in a while. 


She also decided she wanted to have a tea party with Anna and Elsa in her play house so we enjoyed getting outside and soaking up the Vitamin D


{FOUR}

Truth. I wear my robe a lot and Mallory has been wanting one and on Monday, Brian found one at Dillards. She was so excited to show me when she got home. I asked to take a picture of her in it and of course, I got more poses to choose from. She cracks me up!




{FIVE}

Don't forget! Our Show Me The Love Blog Link-up starts Monday! Please join in the fun!



Linking up with DarciNatashaApril, and Caroline for Five on Friday and Andrea * Erika * Narci with Friday Favorites

3 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I can't believe Mallory's already playing school! That used to be one of my favorite things to do growing up. Future teacher in the making!

Brettni Brumfield said...

Do you really wear a robe? I thought that was something people did one vacation. Or maybe that's just me... Ha!

How nice of your Daddy to take Mallory to Katie's party. Super sweet!

Yay for the linkup!

The Calhoun Clique said...

I just don't get the whole robe concept! But I also don't like coats. Hmm...