Monday, December 15, 2014

2014 Christmas Card


Welcome to the Christmas Card Blog Link-Up Party! I'm so excited to co-host this with my sweet friends, Brettni, Lyndsey and Joy

For this year's Christmas card, I went with my favorite place, Shutterfly. They always have a lot of great Christmas card options and this year was no different. They also run good specials on cards so I'm able to save on the cards and on shipping when ordering. 

I bought a beautiful red and white Christmas dress for Mallory and knew that I wanted her to wear it for our Christmas card this year.

Here is the front of our card:


And here is the Back:


I always like to include a verse in reference to the story of Jesus's birth. We always want to remember the Reason for the Season!

Previous Christmas Cards:


We cannot wait to see all of your Christmas Cards so please post your card and join the Party!!

10 comments:

Lyndsey said...

I love the vintage feel of your card this year and of course, the darling little girl on the front and back!

Brettni Brumfield said...

Her dress is so cute, but her smile is MAGICAL!

Merry Christmas ya'll!!

The Calhoun Clique said...

Love that sweet girl! Although I know a great photographer that could have put the whole family on the card!

Megan C said...

Love your card!

tara @ the every things said...

We love the same card!! Just love it!! Stopping over from the link up!! Loving your blog!!

Amanda said...

I adore your card! Her dress is picture PERFECT but she totally makes it with how cute she is! I hope you have a great week!

Kelly Slater said...

Hi from the link up! She is beautiful, and I love your past cards too. Her dress this year is perfect. Merry Christmas!

Lindsay said...

Love your card! Such a cute dress on a darling little girl. Merry Christmas!

Shae said...

Cute cards & even cuter daughter! Merry Christmas!!!

Erin (No Bohns About It) said...

Awww I missed it! Took me to long to upload ours online :-) still fun checking out everyone else's