Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up

And here are some more pics to round out our long weekend together.

Mallory now needs her pom-poms to perform for us all the time and I know she will be excited to take them to games now


We got to see my good friend and one of Mallory's favorite people, Lauren


These two snuggled together


I walked in one morning and saw all of Mallory's stuffed animals and her Doc McStuffin's doctor's kit. I realized that Doc McStuffins was on TV and she was giving her animals check-ups :)


And we danced. We love Mercy Me's song "Shake" It has a great message and it's really fun to Shake! 


Quality Time is my love language so this weekend made my heart so full. I loved every minute!

1 comment:

Brettni Brumfield said...

Shake it Miss Mallory!!!

And I'm not over the pom poms yet, either. I've gotta get Delta Mae some!