Friday, October 17, 2014

Five on Friday & Friday Favorites


{ONE}

So many of my friends and family are having babies and I'm loving it! And here is my go to gift, so if you are having a shower in the near future and are reading this blog, act surprised :) I love these orbit labels from InchBug because they don't just go around bottles, they can be used for sippy cups and water bottles as the kids grow. You just order a color and put the name on the label and you are good to go. We used them for all Mallory's bottles and drinks, especially for church and school so we know and others know for sure which one is hers. 


{TWO}

We received mail from our World Vision child, Auther, yesterday! He has grown so much since we picked him to sponsor almost 5 years ago. His picture that we first saw is on the bottom left and now he is growing up in the next picture. He wrote us a note and gave us an update on all that he is learning. I wish I could hug his neck!


{THREE}

In other mail news, we received our Kiwi Crate shipment. We will open it this weekend but Mallory and I are looking forward to the fun that is inside!


{FOUR}

In random news, I'm addicted to these. That's all.


{FIVE}

A couple of weeks ago, our pastor said that during his quiet time, he reads a chapter of Proverbs everyday. Since there are 31 chapters in Proverbs there is basically one for every day of the month. I've started doing it too and I love it! I'm really soaking in every word and it talks so much about being wise and not foolish in your words and actions. I'm learning so much and am always striving to be the Proverbs 31 woman. So much great wisdom in each chapter.


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Linking up with:


and 

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

We got our Kiwi Crate and plan to open it this weekend too! Will had to take a sneak peak and the crafts look REALLY cute!

I really need to order some orbit labels for liesl now that she's taking a cup to church - thanks for the reminder!

I love the Proverbs chapter a day idea!

Brettni Brumfield said...

I want to jump on the Proverbs Boat! Hope you have a fun time crafting!!