Monday, June 2, 2014

Wrap-up

I was going to call this blog the usual "Weekend Wrap-up" but I realized there was more than this past weekend I wanted to put pictures up about so here is a Wrap-up!

This picture was taken last Friday. Since it's still nice in the evenings, we usually go out to the trampoline as it starts getting dark and jump a little and then lay and look up at the sky. It's these special moments that I always want to remember.


For Memorial Day, Mallory wore this really cute blue and white dress she received for her birthday


Wednesday, we headed to the Doctor for Mallory's 3 year check-up. She's 36 1/2 inches tall and weighs 32 lbs - both in the 50th percentile range. She did so well at the doctor! I kept telling her how proud I was of her! She did start getting a cough the night before so it was nice that we were already there however it turned out that she had croup. She never acted like she felt bad, just coughed and coughed and coughed for the next couple of days/nights. She's all smiles in this picture at the doctor's office because she was so happy to get a sticker for doing so good!


This past Saturday morning, Mallory was feeling better so we went to eat donuts. This is the first time we had gone to eat at the donut store and she loved it! She stuffed those donut holes in her mouth as fast as she could!


Sunday morning, I asked Mallory if she would like to take her bible to church like Brian and I do and she was so excited about it. When she got to church, she kept showing everybody her bible. Makes this momma proud!


Sunday afternoon, I finished this book. Such a great ready and especially one that I needed. I highly recommend it.


Sunday evening, I went for a run for the first time in a long time. I'm not the fastest person and I hopefully don't like Phoebe from Friends when I run but it was really nice and I really enjoyed it. Our neighborhood is a great place to run/walk so I hope to continue to take advantage of it - especially before it gets too unbearable to be outside


And that's a wrap!

2 comments:

katebradley said...

I LOVED reading One Thousand Gifts, I feel like it changed my perspective on thankfullness so much. Also, I LOVE Mallory :)

Brettni Brumfield said...

Well, I guess I have a new book to purchase. :)

Love Mallory's nail polish in the donut picture. Fancy!