Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mallory's Interview - 3 Years Old

I loved the idea of doing a little interview with Mallory when she turned three so here it is!

Yes, she does wear her Belle dress 99% of the time when we are at home :)

Enjoy!


What is your name? Mallory Estes

How old are you? Three

Where do you live? Texas

What's your favorite color? Pink

Who is your best friend? Liam

What is your favorite animal? Doggy

What is your favorite book? Bible Study

What is your favorite TV Show? Veggietales (I thought she said Cows but now I know we've been watching Veggietales a lot lately so she was saying "Tales" and not "Cows")

What is your favorite toy? Rella, Shopping and I Write 

What's your favorite food? Chicken and Fries

What do you want to be when you grow up? Naptime on my pillows

3 comments:

kate said...

Number one: I'm pretty sure a cuter kid has never existed. Wow.
Number two: Where do I interview for the job nap time on my pillows? I am super qualified.

kate said...

It posted twice so I deleted one but it looks sketchy saying comment has been removed by author.

Brettni Brumfield said...

I love her so much! Naptime on my pillows! Oh. My. Goodness!