Friday, April 4, 2014

5 Years!

April 4, 2009 I married my best friend. I can't believe it's been 5 years but here we are! He asked me "if I wanted to do this thing or what?" in August 2007 and of course, I said Yes to start dating! Who could resist such an offer?? He proposed in Tampa, FL in August 2008 and we were married on 4/4/09. It was one of the best days of my life! 

A lot has changed in 5 years, including my hair, but our love for each other has grown. We are closer now than we ever have been and our marriage grows stronger every day as our relationship with God continues to grow. These 5 years have had many ups and downs but we've always made it through, together. I'm so proud of my husband and am so blessed to be his wife!  


Today is our 5 year wedding anniversary but I wanted to include some of our pictures from when were dating, engaged and after we were married. I did notice that after Mallory was born, there's only a handful of just Brian and I together but we can't not take pics with our beautiful daughter! 







Who knew 5 years ago that we would now be working at the same company and in just a week, working on the same project?? Life is funny sometimes! Here's to 5 years and I'm looking forward to many more!

3 comments:

Kati said...

I love it! Happy Anniversary to two wonderful people. Love ya!

katebradley said...

Love your walk down memory lane, lots of cute photos! Happy 5 years!

Brettni Brumfield said...

Loving all of the pictures from yall's past. What a great couple!