Monday, March 17, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up: March 14-16, 2014

Here we go:

Friday night, we went to my parent's house to eat with them and Ryan, Kate and Eva. Mallory kept asking for Eva all Thursday night and Friday after I picked her up from school. She was thrilled to see her when she got there. I love seeing these two grow up together. And trying to get a picture together is always fun - here are some of these cuties:


Saturday morning, Brian and Mallory went on a breakfast date to Chiloso. I love it when they have these times together.


We cleaned, did laundry, napped and then headed out for dinner.


I love our family time together and this night was fun with my little family.

Sunday morning, we headed to church. Brian taught our Sunday School class and did a great job! Mallory loves going to church...I'm pretty sure just to see Liam :) I love that they still get excited to see each other! As we were getting ready to leave, Liam, Mallory and Kinsley had a fun time running around. I love these sweet kiddos


Sunday was a great, relaxing day. We napped again (I really take advantage of napping with Mallory on the weekends, as you can tell) and got everything ready for the week. Whenever Mallory takes a bath now, she has to bring all of her princesses to bathe with her.


And now it's time for bed and another week! Have a fantastic week my friends!

1 comment:

Brettni Brumfield said...

A weekend breakfast date! Fun!! And I just love how expressive Miss Mallory is.

Glad you were able to work in some naps! It's my favorite hobby. =)